New City Branch in Midlands

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Swoop, 7 Feb 2017.

1. BlueT

BlueT

There are three supporters clubs listed on the official City website not to far from Grantham. East Midlands, Lincoln, and Leicester & Rugby.

2. oakiecokie

oakiecokie

I stay with a Wolves fan who i`ve known for about 30 years.I collect Playing Cards and we hold our Meeting alongside the Beermat Collectors Society,as my mates a big beermat collector.
    We go here and there for a few pints,The Chain Yard and The Crown,plus our mate used to be mine host of The Courthouse in Dudley for years but he`s moved on to The Coach/Wagon and Horses at Halesowen,so we`ll be nipping up there for a few bevvies.

3. Bilston Blue

Bilston Blue

I vaguely recall drinking in The Courthouse yonks ago, probably in my student days, late 90s. Haven't drunk in Dudley for years though now, then again I haven't drunk much anywhere for years save for Bilston.

4. Blue&whitestripes

Blue&whitestripes

5. Blue&whitestripes

Blue&whitestripes

Congratulations! I started a Branch here in Norwich just over 12 months ago, so I know what hard work you've had to put in :)
    Like you, we have a fair number of exiled Mancs & ST holders.

6. Rorz88

Rorz88

Probably grafting, and moaning about refs!
  7. asblue

asblue

I'm from Wednesbury been going with the Cheltenham and Gloucester branch 34 years . Pick up at junction 9 m6 and Hilton park services. Plus quite a few stops before.

8. MikeJM1973

MikeJM1973

Exiled Manc and ST holder in Sutton Coldfield. This is exactly what I've been looking for. Work in London midweek but will attend when possible if I can join.