New City Branch in Midlands

How do you find out where and how far your local branch is to you ? I live in Grantham, Lincs and would be keen to know

There are three supporters clubs listed on the official City website not to far from Grantham. East Midlands, Lincoln, and Leicester & Rugby.

Blimey! What you up to in Coseley? We'm a friendly bunch in Coseley. Pop in. Say hello. Have a cuppa tae. I'm on Batmanshill Road.
I stay with a Wolves fan who i`ve known for about 30 years.I collect Playing Cards and we hold our Meeting alongside the Beermat Collectors Society,as my mates a big beermat collector.
We go here and there for a few pints,The Chain Yard and The Crown,plus our mate used to be mine host of The Courthouse in Dudley for years but he`s moved on to The Coach/Wagon and Horses at Halesowen,so we`ll be nipping up there for a few bevvies.

I stay with a Wolves fan who i`ve known for about 30 years.I collect Playing Cards and we hold our Meeting alongside the Beermat Collectors Society,as my mates a big beermat collector.
We go here and there for a few pints,The Chain Yard and The Crown,plus our mate used to be mine host of The Courthouse in Dudley for years but he`s moved on to The Coach/Wagon and Horses at Halesowen,so we`ll be nipping up there for a few bevvies.
I vaguely recall drinking in The Courthouse yonks ago, probably in my student days, late 90s. Haven't drunk in Dudley for years though now, then again I haven't drunk much anywhere for years save for Bilston.

We have recently been accepted as a new branch called South Staffs which covers lichfield, walsall and surrounding areas. We have several season ticket holders and exiled mancs among us and thought we could bring some like minded folk together. We have advertised locally and reached a few lost souls already. Hopefully there will be some more on this forum who might be up for it. Message me if interested and I'll send some details.
Cheers (thanks to admin for letting me post).

Congratulations! I started a Branch here in Norwich just over 12 months ago, so I know what hard work you've had to put in :)
Like you, we have a fair number of exiled Mancs & ST holders.

I'm from Wednesbury been going with the Cheltenham and Gloucester branch 34 years . Pick up at junction 9 m6 and Hilton park services. Plus quite a few stops before.

Exiled Manc and ST holder in Sutton Coldfield. This is exactly what I've been looking for. Work in London midweek but will attend when possible if I can join.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.