New Dr Who

Daz_Blue

FLORIDA, USA, FORMALLY OF WOODHOUSE PARK MANCHESTE
My original post completely changed .......

politically-correct-monsters.jpg

Last edited:
Ian Cheesman of all people was kicking off about this on Twitter.

The Doctor is a gender neutral role unlike Miss Marple or Superman. I'm looking forwards to seeing what Jodie Whittaker brings to the role.

Ian Cheesman of all people was kicking off about this on Twitter.

The Doctor is a gender neutral role unlike Miss Marple or Superman. I'm looking forwards to seeing what Jodie Whittaker brings to the role.

I think that this should be 'has become a gender neutral role' 'cos when The Doctor appeared in '62, which incidentally took our minds away from City's abysmal showings, nobody would have had a clue what 'gender neutral' meant!

never heard of her, which sums up Dr. Who these days. I'm sure she'll do great and considering the target audience it's a positive and important move.

Seen her in marchlands amd attack the block, where both roles were well acted.

I could't give a toss really if it's a man or a woman as long as the perfomances and stories are good.
The idea that timelords could swap sexes has been around since the 4th doctor so it's nothing new, though a part of me thinks they have done it to stop it being a subject every time a regeneration comes along and tgey will just revert back to a bloke after.

Really sad though all these people saying they won't watch it again, it's a tv show about an alien ffs.

Seen her in marchlands amd attack the block, where both roles were well acted.

I could't give a toss really if it's a man or a woman as long as the perfimamces and stories are good.
The idea that timelords could swap sexes has been around since the 4th doctor so it's nothing new, though a part of me thinks they have done it to stop it being a subject every time a regeneration comes along and tgey will just revert back to a bloke after.

Really sad though all these people saying they won't watch it again, it's a shit tv show about an alien ffs.

I think that this should be 'has become a gender neutral role' 'cos when The Doctor appeared in '62, which incidentally took our minds away from City's abysmal showings, nobody would have had a clue what 'gender neutral' meant!
It was 1963. First episode was aired the day after JFK was shot, on Saturday 23 November 1963

who even watches doctor who anymore

About 4 Million pepole over here, but it has about 8-10M in the US so makes the Beeb money.

Will be kids, families, Sci-fi fans and avid fans.

I watch it, but then I watch any sci-fi and Tom Baker and Peter Davidson were the doctors when a kid so still have fond memories.
It's a load of nonsense most of the time but so is shite like corrie which still go strong despite very weak stories and making no sense (it's a giant swingers club in a street ffs).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.