New EDS & Academy section launched on main site

Ric

Administrator
Just a quick one to let you know we've launched the new, dedicated EDS & Academy section of the site today.

It's a collaboration between Bluemoon and Andrew Waldon & Gavin Cooper, who ran the excellent mcfcreservesandacademy.co.uk site.

Both the EDS and the Academy team have their own sections, with full fixtures, results, line-ups, league table, player profiles, match reports, stats and video highlights.

There is also a Twitter account which is well worth following, and also a dedicated subforum on the main board that you may have already seen.

Anyway, hope you like it. Any feedback greatly received as always.

Cheers,
Ric

Re: New EDS & Academy section launched

Looks like it'll be good Ric, cheers.

I'm extremely excited about this, the MCFCReservesandAcademy site and Twitter was my favourite non-Bluemoon City site and provides an invaluable resource to the community.

Working together seems a perfect fit and Bluemoon gives Andrew and Gavin a reliable place to continue their excellent work.

Behind this 100%

Excellent work and good to see. I may be being greedy but any chance of the younger groups being included in the future? Or does the fact that they are younger tie your hands?

Ha

This Forum is probably the best forum that i have ever used and i would just like to say
how proud i am to be a member of this forum

I am wondering if it may be better to incorporate EDS & Academy section on the main site into the EDS Forum

It is just that I don't look on the main page that much, but go straight to the forums as I have them bookmarked

I would have thought it would have better responses that way

Looks like young Freddie Veseli has gone from strength to strength

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.port-vale.co.uk/news/article/20140729-veseli-happy-to-be-a-valiant-1790551.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.port-vale.co.uk/news/article ... 90551.aspx</a>?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.