New Football Boots

walker_ctid

I have no idea if this has been mentioned before but has anyone else heard about the Concave football boots that are coming out next week... Supposed to improve accuracy by up to 40% due to a larger sweet spot on laces of the boot!!

www.concave.com

Anyone seen these before, know if they are any good? Also anyone got any recommendations as to decent football boots in their experience?

walker_ctid said:
Supposed to improve accuracy by up to 40% due to a larger sweet spot on laces of the boot!!

Don't know anything about them but I'd hazard a guess that is absolute bollocks

walker_ctid said:
Supposed to improve accuracy by up to 40% due to a larger sweet spot on laces of the boot!!

In Ants case 40% of nothing equals still no improvement.
If it was something to do with 40% proof out of a bottle that'd be more like it as he claims always to be pissed at 5 a side

Simon Le Tom said:
It shouldn't make a difference to good players what they have on there feet, so long as they aint flippers.

you should get 2 pairs to increase you shooting by 80%

if they actually claim that which i doubt, becaus eits obviously horse shit, them someone should sue them. If they bought out a football boot that really improved accuracy by 40 pct then uefa would have to ban them. It would be bloody ridiculous. In the same way they have had to ban a lot of the technology in golf.

However even with all the technological advances in golf there has never been a single product that has claimed to increase distance or accuracy by 40 per cent. Its ridiculous.

Danish Blue said:
if they actually claim that which i doubt, becaus eits obviously horse shit, them someone should sue them. If they bought out a football boot that really improved accuracy by 40 pct then uefa would have to ban them. It would be bloody ridiculous. In the same way they have had to ban a lot of the technology in golf.

However even with all the technological advances in golf there has never been a single product that has claimed to increase distance or accuracy by 40 per cent. Its ridiculous.

Yes there is, the ball. I watched a TV show once and how golf balls are manufactured and tested. The ones that are just on the legal limit are kept for the sponsored proffessional players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.