New Forum

Damocles

Administrator
After some discussion, we have decided to add a new forum to Bluemoon regarding the EDS and Academy teams. This is obviously a growing area of interest with the new developments and we didn't feel that an area this significant could be covered by the monster threads on the normal City forum.

We're going to start moving Academy related threads into this forum and hopefully those interested in this side of City will find it a comfortable new home.

We'd appreciate any feedback as always in this thread please.

I suppose you are already considering it, but would a dedicated MCFC women's team forum be appropriate for the new super league season, less childish comments and those who are interested are free to discuss any goings on. It would also serve as an indicator of those who actually are interested in the women's team.

Rocket-footed kolarov said:
I suppose you are already considering it, but would a dedicated MCFC women's team forum be appropriate for the new super league season, less childish comments and those who are interested are free to discuss any goings on. It would also serve as an indicator of those who actually are interested in the women's team.

This is one of a few ideas under discussion at the moment, as there's a couple of potential ways to handle it structurally. Everybody outright agreed that we should have an Academy forum and it can be a sub-forum of the main so it's the first change. I think everybody is aware that too many forums can just clog the user interface so there's a balance to be had

will that cover the ladys team aswell??????
as that will be a big part off our footballing world!

It's crap, can we loan it out to a championship club?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.