New home kit?

Ticket For Schalke said:
toddy111 said:
Anyone know if a discount can be claimed with last years Season Card since my new one hasn't arrived?

They'll have you down in system.

They won't give you any unless you take your old seasoncard so I've been told, they still need to scan it to give us discount.

Not sure if this has been posted but the White Shorts will not be used with the Home Kit they will be used with the 3rd (Navy) Kit as well as the Socks with Sky Blue Turnovers used in the Altrincham Game last Saturday

Apologies if already posted elsewhere

Any one know when the Champs league badges are available,they are in the booklet i got through the door but when i went to order my shirt i couldnt buy them : (

Pagie Jnr said:
Not sure if this has been posted but the White Shorts will not be used with the Home Kit they will be used with the 3rd (Navy) Kit as well as the Socks with Sky Blue Turnovers used in the Altrincham Game last Saturday

Apologies if already posted elsewhere

Shame to hear the confirmation of the Coventry kit. Still at least the white shorts will look good with the 3rd kit which IMO is easily the best away kit we've ever had.

chase of spades said:
Any one know when the Champs league badges are available,they are in the booklet i got through the door but when i went to order my shirt i couldnt buy them : (

I know City have stopped doing them on the red and black because the sleeves make the badges split because of the seam. The Champions League font comes out in August so i guess you can get them then. You could always give the 2 stores a ring and see if they are doing them on the home/3rd shirts in store

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.