New home shirt (confirmed)

Just watching the highlights from today's game. It's up there with the laser blue le coq sportif kits.

It's one of our worst ever.

How can we go from last season beauty to that?

I fucking hate the way Nike template everyone's kits.

Here's the best example of how fucking crap Nike is...

4SJVk5i.png

That is a 'teamwear' shirt off their site - it is the exact same material as our £90 version... but is £25 cheaper... so we're paying £25 for the badge and sponsor print!
But that aside, the lazy twats!

Just watching the highlights from today's game. It's up there with the laser blue le coq sportif kits.

It's one of our worst ever.

How can we go from last season beauty to that?

I fucking hate the way Nike template everyone's kits.
I think now its gone we realise just what a good looking shirt last seasons was

I think now its gone we realise just what a good looking shirt last seasons was

Last seasons was a class kit as even neutral mates of mine said so.

It was the same template as the purple and lime green third from the season before but it wasn't noticeable and was an instant classic.

The annoying thing is when Nike don't hide recycled templating and do it en masse because A) it's cheaper for them B) they think it gives them more recognition from watching fans, when in reality everyone is saying how shit they are.

We need either one of Addidas, New Balance, Kappa or Umbro ASAP.

Sadly the latter probably isn't possible due to Nike now owning Umbro.

Does anyone know if the club officials know that most fans think Nike are shit?

If not for my unhealthy ability to recognise every player in our squad by their body shape and gate I would have needed constant reminders that City were playing.

Dortmund looked like Dortmund and we looked like a Coventry tribute five-a-side that had just missed out on their favourite numbering due to back order.

It really is shocking from Nike and the club. I hope this is not a subtle attempt to darken our colours permanently. My heart says no but my head is still trying to figure out which idiot thought that cookie cutter monstrousity would be the best cloth to don when unleashing Pep in to England.

Does anyone know if the club officials know that most fans think Nike are shit?

Probably but then look on the clubs social media pages and you find the majority of overseas fans praising it as a great kit, and that unforunately is who it is aimed at.

Funny. Other clubs fans really seem to love the new kits. Us..... not so much. Interesting difference of opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.