New home shirt (confirmed)

The new shirt is clearly not fit for purpose, unfortunately players sweat and it rains in England.
Aeroswift, engineered for speed (never mind looking like a wet twat wearing it, and anyone can run just as fast in a polo shirt as they could wearing that...) I could run just as fast (slow) in a top hat and tails as a football "Aeroswift" shirt. It's bollocks. As a shirt i don't mind it, branding just like 3 stripes of adidas i don't like. We're not Portugal, England, Paris, we're City, we deserve better than a generic template. And the colouring is gash. The material is wank. These are the issues for me over the aesthetics. If Umbro did the same shirt but to their quality, I'd probably have one.

Wasnt really too arsed about the kit, it looks shite yeah but its only a top at the end of the day. But now ive seen what its like after a bit of sweat i think its absolute garbage, id be saying something if i was one of the players

Last seasons was a class kit as even neutral mates of mine said so.

It was the same template as the purple and lime green third from the season before but it wasn't noticeable and was an instant classic.

The annoying thing is when Nike don't hide recycled templating and do it en masse because A) it's cheaper for them B) they think it gives them more recognition from watching fans, when in reality everyone is saying how shit they are.

We need either one of Addidas, New Balance, Kappa or Umbro ASAP.

Sadly the latter probably isn't possible due to Nike now owning Umbro.

No manufacturer is different – Nike gave the rags templates, Adidas have given the rags templates (look at last season) – the main difference is that whilst they do that, they keep their core colour combination untouched. This season, for example, we have been given the template most teams have been given - same shirt and short colour, different sock colour... but I guarantee the Rags would not have got that template - or if they did, the shorts would be white and the socks black.

All I want is a constistent kit - a fixed identity... if that's sky blue shirts, shorts and socks so be it... just fucking stick to it!!!

Funny. Other clubs fans really seem to love the new kits. Us..... not so much. Interesting difference of opinion.

As I've posted previously - the two sites I've looked at, this is not the case at all... the overiding feeling from neutrals is that this kit is just not 'City'.

I was about to post that I didn't notice the England shirts sticking to the players like ours do but suppose that's due to effort.

Ignoring the colours which has now been done to death and the 2 prices Nike are charging fans the actual suitability of the shirt is also shite.

The only time i forgot about the shirt during the game was when we scored that great goal,the passing and movement was exceptional.
So if we can play like that for 80% of the game? Shirt hate is blown to the back of our mind...job done.haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.