New Home shirt issue

Bluemoonbaldboy

Got the new home shirt as a Father's Day present so wore it. With being so warm yesterday washed it this morning took it out to hang out and loads of bobbles. Was washed at the right temperature etc. Seems thinner than last years as well, anyone else had this happen? If you haven't bought it I'd be tempted to say save your money.
Photo%2019-06-2017%2C%2014%2042%2019.jpg

Seen this happen with the Nike ones. If you turn the shirt inside out before washing it does not bobble.

Not the point though I'd chance taking it back if you can.

Seen this happen with the Nike ones. If you turn the shirt inside out before washing it does not bobble.

Not the point though I'd chance taking it back if you can.
Never happened with any shirt I've had before expect older ones you expect it with age not first wash. Yeah got to ask the mrs where she got it from and see if we replace or get our money back

It would be recommended to wash inside out, however If the fusing is bubbling (the fabric pulling away from the glued interfacing in spots), it's a sign that you should return it as defective. You could try return it. (Editing here to explain better).

Maybe you could take it to a dry cleaner for a "hand press" or alternatively you could try a fabric shaver.

Last edited:
we bought one for our 8 year old, and that was washed inside out but it also has got a few bobbles on it and even the shorts has also.. maybe the club need to know about this, is taking them back an option , ?

Got the new home shirt as a Father's Day present so wore it. With being so warm yesterday washed it this morning took it out to hang out and loads of bobbles. Was washed at the right temperature etc. Seems thinner than last years as well, anyone else had this happen? If you haven't bought it I'd be tempted to say save your money.
Photo%2019-06-2017%2C%2014%2042%2019.jpg
before you take it back make sure its not a snide one :-)

How come you can't get long sleeve shirts, or size xxl anymore, I went to sports direct Jd sports etc but none of them do them their websites state they do but when I tried to get one ordered it seems the biggest they do is xl and only in short sleeves any help.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.