New Home shirt issue

My Umbro sky blue shirt, the first they did still looks good, I also bought the first Nike one within weeks it'd turned to ratshit.

The Umbro one must have had hundreds more 'outings' than a the Nike one.

I only wear them for casual/going to games so really should last for years & years.

My Umbro sky blue shirt, the first they did still looks good, I also bought the first Nike one within weeks it'd turned to ratshit.

The Umbro one must have had hundreds more 'outings' than a the Nike one.

I only wear them for casual/going to games so really should last for years & years.

I've only got one Nike shirt - bought for me one Christmas - partly because of the fact they've been shite and partly because of the quality issues... whereas I have almost everyone of the Umbro shirts... and like you, the quality of them is still spot-on, the only issue I have with them is that the Etihad sponsor is cracking on my older shirts.

Given up with Nike shirts, quality of this year's kit looks like one of the worst we've ever had. Sticking to buying the retro shirts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.