New HTC one M8

ManuelPellegrini

Has anyone bought one of these yet?

Thinking of grabbing myself one however before I take the plunge I'd be interested in hearing some comments or reviews from those who have one.

The online reviews seem to differ a hell of a lot which doesn't help.

Cheers.

Had the original and thought it was great. Got the new one yesterday and girl in shop said my Sim card would fit M8. It doesn't so had to go back to shop today for new SIM

will update you in day or 2 mate

ob said:
Had the original and thought it was great. Got the new one yesterday and girl in shop said my Sim card would fit M8. It doesn't so had to go back to shop today for new SIM

will update you in day or 2 mate

Took the plunge in the end...
So far my impressions are very good!

Prestwich_Blue said:
ManuelPellegrini said:
So far my impressions are very good!
Do Tommy Cooper for us!

Was thinking about the Nexus 5 but the M8 has turned my head a bit.

Haha.

The phone itself is a very high quality build.

The camera has taken a beating in reviews but I've taken some good photos on it. It more than fulfils my photographic needs so I'm happy.

The battery life is great. My S3 before was shite

Recommend it to anyone, great phone, I use it more for internet and listening to music than anything else. Had it a week and made 2 calls totalling 18 minutes.

Does what it say it does, took couple photos just to test camera but I'm not much into taking pics (except at city games as a tourist), I point and press the button, it takes the photo that's all I need to know

ob said:
Recommend it to anyone, great phone, I use it more for internet and listening to music than anything else. Had it a week and made 2 calls totalling 18 minutes.

Does what it say it does, took couple photos just to test camera but I'm not much into taking pics (except at city games as a tourist), I point and press the button, it takes the photo that's all I need to know

I found my notification LED wasn't working other than when on charge. Turns out it was because I had restored my apps from backup which screws it up for some reason.

The fix is to reinstall your apps manually from the Google play store and not to restore them. Perhaps they will release an update to fix this.
Other than that, what a phone!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.