New HTC one M8

Gaylord du Bois said:
Got one coming on Tuesday. Unlimited minutes unlimited texts 2GB data. £27 per month.

Great deal, that. Did you lay out anything for the handset?

I dunno if i am pissed of or happy with Sony.
They have obviously identified the mobile market as a focus and that is good as i like the style and hardware of their Z series.
The problem is they are now pumping out roughly 2 flagship phones a year so your nearly always playing catch up.
My Z1 is old hat now :-(

I say that as the Z3 will be out in september, early reports show a modest spec increase but will have pvd coating making it more robust, not that they are flimsy to begin with. The camera though is spot on and any upgrades on that can only be a great thing.

quiet_riot said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Got one coming on Tuesday. Unlimited minutes unlimited texts 2GB data. £27 per month.

No mate, just asked them to match Carphones (deal of the week) and they did plus another gig of data.
Very pleased with the phone, and the battery life is excellent.

Gaylord du Bois said:
quiet_riot said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

No mate, just asked them to match Carphones (deal of the week) and they did plus another gig of data.
Very pleased with the phone, and the battery life is excellent.
Well played. Just goes to show what good deals they can give out instead of the crap ones advertised.

O2 have given me the unlock code for my handset. Without inserting another SIM, is it possible to use this code to unlock the handset?

The reason I ask is because I haven't yet got another nano SIM

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.