new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

just had a gander on ebay,and if you select worldwide and type in city 13/14 shirt.
theres a few of the fake better quality ones on there folks,and a plus is they dont have the shitty shield badge.

Englisc said:
just had a gander on ebay,and if you select worldwide and type in city 13/14 shirt.
theres a few of the fake better quality ones on there folks,and a plus is they dont have the shitty shield badge.
So everyone will know you a re wearing a cheap knock off tshirt

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Englisc said:
So everyone will know you a re wearing a cheap knock off tshirt

that's probably better quality than the actual shirt lol.

Is the away shirt the same poor material? My home has pulled and wish to change it but would see if they can change it to the away if the material is better

Pigeonho said:
It's a sad, sad state of affairs when the quality of material on a fake shirt is better than that of the real thing. People at Nike should take note.

Rag fans have been doing it for the last 10 years, Nike hasn't changed a damn thing.

1kinkladze said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Is the away shirt the same poor material? My home has pulled and wish to change it but would see if they can change it to the away if the material is better

Yes it is...

Nice one for the reply mate. Looks like its the black mercer type jacket for me then. 1st time since I was 5 that I've not bought all the shirts. Poor form by nike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.