New Kit Deal - Under Armour?

By far the biggest piss take with Nike isn't the ridiculous navy sleeves, the annoying blue shorts, or the consistently terrible away kits. It's the fact that since they came in, the quality has gone down, the prices have gone up (a lot) and we don't even get a shirt that resembles the one the players actually wear.

All that money for a fake kit? I'm just surprised they've managed to get away with this swindle for so long. They deserve fucking off for that alone.

I agree that the shirt should be better for the money and actively promoting the player issue shirt because it's significantly different from the standard one is a piss take

Sorry if it's already been posted, but are there any rumored figures for the potential Under Armor deal?

Nike = Shite
NB = Shite and have backed trump
Under Armour = meh and have ties to hunting.

rather have none of them

Adidas would be great but it's a shame that they probably won't try to sign us up.

Maybe we should think outside the box and look at a supplier/manufacturor other than the usual.

Posted this before, but it says all you need to know about Nike kits. Sooner we fuck these off the sooner i'll start buying new shirts again.

paris-fly-emirat-pa-the-new-psg-away-kit-is-3159770.png

Posted this before, but it says all you need to know about Nike kits. Sooner we fuck these off the sooner i'll start buying new shirts again.

paris-fly-emirat-pa-the-new-psg-away-kit-is-3159770.png

I would imagine the likes of Bulgaria would be embarrassed to wear a kit that look this bad .

Nike is piss poor - in so many ways.

Plenty of people buying the shirts.. Anyone that actually likes them apart from the design? Good for 5-a-side?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.