New Kit Deal - Under Armour?

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by The Silver Surfer, 3 Nov 2016.

1. Gordyola

Gordyola

He's not banned Muslims it's a ban from certain countries it doesn't include the UAE for example

2. blue banks

blue banks

Not wanting to speak on everyone's behalf but I can only presume that the vast majority of us are perplexed by Trump's Presidency.

He gets wall-to-wall coverage on many websites we visit daily.

I'd like to think that Trump news, or Trump topics, should be kept in the appropriate thread in Off Topic, not on the Bluemoon Forum, and not on a Thread related to Kit contracts.

We all need some escapism.

Cheers.

3. citzen1983

citzen1983

Going back to the kits. Adidas for me. And I'd rather see umbro back than under armour. Adidas merchandise is different class.

4. Ric

Ric

Yeah, agreed. Let's keep this thread about kits. There's a separate thread in Off Topic for discussing Trump.

5. TonyM

TonyM

Can someone at least post a picture of Trump in a kit.

6. citizenyank76

citizenyank76

Under Armour's credit rating was just lowered to junk. There is talk that in a few years there is a small chance they might be bought out by Nike or maybe even go under. I don't think they will but it is obvious they have bet a lot that their kit deals and sponsorships will translate into big earnings. I mean, they put A LOT of money out there very quickly. Being under Nike's yoke sucks but it will be interesting to see what happens in the next few years.

Last edited: 18 Feb 2017 at 10:15 AM