New Kit Deal - Under Armour?

Would make sense as Nike are taking Chelsea and spurs and I think adidas want one big team in each league.
Have posted before city are selling very very little nike product bar the playing kits.
Which leaves us with under armour,puma or new balance to go too
Don't think umbro are big enough anymore :+(

So they settled for Nited then?

Spurs getting £35m a year from Nike. Chelsea £60m.

Adidas won't do the City deal while the rags are involved. That ship has sailed.

2017/18 kits already designed and finalised. Back to white shorts for the home kit which will please most. Design based on the 60's style so hopefully that means a white round neck.

Under Armour is an interesting one, they're trying to make waves in Europe and not afraid to chuck cash around. Can't be any worse than the stuff Nike have given us.

I hear it is Adidas (they want all of Manchester) and we are getting out of the contract because they haven't lived up to their end of it. Who knows what is really going on.

i really enjoy the under armour brand, in my opinion their brand is top quality and the material is great. adidas has nothing on under armour and their brand is much smaller then a growing under armour.

They did a great job with the spurs kit. I'd definitely be happy with them.

All anyone had to do really is come up with decent designs. It's not hard is it?!

Apparently some very strong rumours going about.

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2016/10/under-armour-eyeing-manchester-city-kit-deal.html

Just mock ups below but wow.

under-armour-manchester-city-kits-2.jpg
FAR too much red in that one on the right, but I'd bet UA do a better job than Nike have done and will pay us more money!

i really enjoy the under armour brand, in my opinion their brand is top quality and the material is great. adidas has nothing on under armour and their brand is much smaller then a growing under armour.
No way is adidas is a smaller brand than UA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.