New Kompany Calf Injury?

Thought Mangala looked ok yesterday albeit without much pressure. Even his distribution was better than I remember. I think he refused a move because he genuinely wants to learn under Pep. He is a physical beast so would be a major asset if he and Pep can iron out some of the flaws. Would 100% rather see him marking Lukaku than poor Ota.

I'd be very surprised if he isn't out for at least a month.

Yes a month, for a calf strain.

The main issue is he was going to play 2 games in 4 days, one of which was irrelevant. He should have played only the second one.

Pep was pissed off, quite clearly, and he will make him wait, rightly, for his return.

I love him like most city fans, but was angry he played v looksumberg

Thought Mangala looked ok yesterday albeit without much pressure. Even his distribution was better than I remember. I think he refused a move because he genuinely wants to learn under Pep. He is a physical beast so would be a major asset if he and Pep can iron out some of the flaws. Would 100% rather see him marking Lukaku than poor Ota.
I thought he was awful.
Beaten all ends up at least twice.

Be back in time for the next round of qualifiers in October !!

That just about sums it up and off he will go despite us not wanting him too.

Ive never really got that bothered about it to be honest but after his injuries and the way we have stuck by him, for him to injure himself in a game anybody could have played and they would have won and for him to play the full 90 mins despite knowing he wasnt right doesn't sit well with me, legend and captain that he is.

He needs to have a think about what is right and what is wrong right now and where his priorities maybe should lie.

A
No worse than Stones or Otamendi's first 20 mins.
Agree.
Glad I'm not the only one who thought Stones was all over the place at the start.
His backing off a player and allowing them to run at goal could have cost us big time.
Add on his long range passing being shocking for a really uncomfortable first half from him.

I thought he was awful.
Beaten all ends up at least twice.

Awful, really I was sat in the family stand (the end he was defending) and he got turned once but Mendy was behind him to cover. Apart from that he cut out every on his side and hit a City player with virtually every pass.

The pass he made out for the lead up to the fourth (?) was excellent. Other defenders would have been wanked off for that pass.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.