New Kompany Calf Injury?

I am really getting pissed off with this media focus on our defence, particularly this issue of Kompany and his injuries, that is taking proportions of psychological warfare against us. The current champions Chelsea conceded 33 to our 39 goals, but you would be excused to think we shipped 120 at least listening to Keown, Dixon, Carragher and Co. We had almost the same number of infamous tackles like them; better ratio of ball clearances than them, even managed to have 2 penalties saved. But you never hear statistic that was our real problem: Chelsea scored 85 out of 580 shots (ratio 6.82), while we managed meagre 80 out of 633 (ratio 7.91). The big chances missed, Chelsea 32, us 48!!! Even at hitting the post, us 20, them f..ers 17. Our real problem was that in attack we were shadows of the team that won two titles. There was only one person who was banging about this game in game out, Pep Guardiola. But he is only our manager, what the hell does he know?

I'm afraid if vinny can't see he needs to step away from international football his career at city is coming to a sad end

Pep will ship him out
Yeah, selfish fucker wanting to captain his country in a world cup finals.

He played all of the Belgium Gibraltar game.

I found this online. It's by Kristof Terreur . He is he same guy who tweeted about Kompany's knock.

Judging by this report. I don't think he knows any more than we do. He's just been looking at City's Youtube channel.

http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/1301/Premi...icht-kuitletsel-Kompany-traint-niet-mee.dhtml

The calf is not yet 100 percent. Great absence on training yesterday at Manchester City: Vincent Kompany. Doctors do not take any risks.

On the video that Man City threw on his YouTube channel, Kompany (31) was not far from far away. In the photo gallery that the club photographer did not post on the official website during the evening. Not all international people were already back on the Etihad Campus, but his captain was still inside. And while Kevin De Bruyne, who played Greece for 90 minutes on Sunday, just cheered balls with his teammates during a session that focused on short and fast physical work. At the club it is known that Kompany's calf was insufficiently restored to complete training. City hopes to get ready for the top of Liverpool, Saturday afternoon. The medical staff has two more days. Panic is not yet there. Kompany's injury would not be serious, but at City they take, given its history, no risk. They take a quiet time.

I am really getting pissed off with this media focus on our defence, particularly this issue of Kompany and his injuries, that is taking proportions of psychological warfare against us. The current champions Chelsea conceded 33 to our 39 goals, but you would be excused to think we shipped 120 at least listening to Keown, Dixon, Carragher and Co. We had almost the same number of infamous tackles like them; better ratio of ball clearances than them, even managed to have 2 penalties saved. But you never hear statistic that was our real problem: Chelsea scored 85 out of 580 shots (ratio 6.82), while we managed meagre 80 out of 633 (ratio 7.91). The big chances missed, Chelsea 32, us 48!!! Even at hitting the post, us 20, them f..ers 17. Our real problem was that in attack we were shadows of the team that won two titles. There was only one person who was banging about this game in game out, Pep Guardiola. But he is only our manager, what the hell does he know?

It's because they know what defenders are supposed to do & know ours aren't doing it correctly.

Tactics, statistics etc become irrelevant if you know a bloke is doing his job incorrectly.

Pretty much everybody who is asked, who defended for a living, thinks our cbs were doing their job incorrectly. Not Pep, the individuals involved, just being basically wrong in carrying out the basics of defending.

They are right.

Spot-on. We conceded less chances than any team last season but everytime someone shot Bravo let it in. We had the third best defence in terms of goals conceded...pretty good considering how much we attack. It is true we are vulnerable at set pieces...but not as much as Liverpool.

Some say it's because he only wants Liverpool.

I say 'my arse' to that. He'd be here like a shot & Southampton would sell at the right price.

It's because we kept the money to buy more attackers.

He will cost more if we do end up buying him, than if we'd moved straight in.
You cannot know all that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.