New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jrb said:
welsh_andy said:
article-0-19E31182000005DC-601_306x524.jpg

i know finances are tight due to fair play, but it looks like its cost tuppence to make

No offence Vinny, but it makes you look like a Male Chav. Just missing a pair of Rockports that man. :-?

and his pants tucked into his socks .... do you think someone at Nike HQ didnt know much about Manchester, searched google with the typo, Manchavter Fashion.

It also says Manchester City but is being launch in New York City .... damn yanks cant do anything original have to take our football teams, our wars and our women ... well they can take the women, less nagging for us.

pudge said:
Hideous.

But for £12 million a year you can't really complain.

In a nutshell mate.

Rags dressed up as table fucking cloths this year just for the dosh.

They are a brand that can mass produce cheaply, market globally and distribute globally whilst paying huge sums for contracts and thats all we as a club could give a fuck about.

Won't be buying a tracksuit but they are fucking shite. Haven't worn trackies like that since I was about 13 and they'd get caught in my bike chain. Horrendous stuff.

The shirt's shite, too. Haven't bought one since 2009-10. Won't be getting that one either. Bad colour of blue and that shield looks like dog mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.