New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Kit 13/14

johnmc said:
bluespana said:
johnmc said:
Grown men discussing a t shirt design.

Grown men actually design kits. Strange world.

For kids. Same as computer games and dolls and action men.

I bet your a barrel of laughs, I can just imagine you sat there with your carpet slippers on moaning about the fact that anything that is slighlty fun is for kids and people with no brains :).
Oh and not all computer games are for kids that is why they have 18 cert games, just because parents that don't give a fuck let their kids play games aimed at adults does not mean all games are for kids.

On topic the shirt is shit.

BatBlue said:
I bet your a barrel of laughs, I can just imagine you sat there with your carpet slippers on moaning about the fact that anything that is slighlty fun is for kids and people with no brains.

On topic the shirt is shit.

Thanks for your identikit response.

End of the day I am not arsed what the kit looks like as long as its sky blue and the players aren't affected by it in a bad way. A sky blue t shirt that never changes. Ideal.

But I did care as a kid and there is money to be made. I understand that. Just don't understand the its nice/its shit debates everytime a kit is released as its a bit of an irrelevance.

Can't believe any possible strips until I see someone in Australia wearing it weeks before its official release.:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.