New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Kit 13/14

Why do people get so worked up about kits

Boo-hoo we are actually good now and the big kit designers want to pay us millions a year to market our shirt around the world, how fucking terrible life is I want to go back to not scoring and Reebok paying us in half time oranges

Beautifully simple kit. If the real kit is anything like this ill be very happy.

I go off the if it carries a crest of our fair club, it is great. If it bares the traditional sky blue, it is better. If it links in to City's history then it is well-thought. If City play in it and success comes, then all the better. I also prefer to wait until the final May whistle before seeing, hearing or looking for said kit.

The stick-on badge is the bit that puts me off most from Nike shirts. However, it seems like they embroider the badge if they can be bothered. Wouldn't mind if we ended up with something like Everton's kit (embroidered badge), especially as their shirt costs less than 40 quid.

BlueTG said:
LoveCity said:
meeesh said:
Oh here we go lol

That reminds me, the BM kit thread tradition must be adhered to...

f2o66p.jpg
I think everyone agreed last time around that anyone who posted this photo would be banned as it wound up a lot of people ;)
This should be rule No.20 in the new Code of Conduct.

very beautiful one if this or something like this will be the kit for 13-14 season

Mayor West said:
Beautifully simple kit. If the real kit is anything like this ill be very happy.

this, i really like it and hope its not fake

For fuck's sake, this kit is fake. It was fake when it was all over this site last year and guess what - it's still fake now. Talk about gullible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.