New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PapiChulo said:
HAS ANYONE PURCHASED A FAKE KIT? IF SO, IS THE MATERIAL SIMILAR TO THE OFFICIAL KIT'S? ARE THE DIFFERENCES OBVIOUS OR NOT? THANK YOU.
Been told they're indistinguishable and DON'T pull!

Caps lock?

Weeks ago, I bought the new home man city kit at a local retailer because I needed it that day to show it off at the Messi and Friends event in Chicago. As a result, the kit didn't include the premier league badges. I bought the official ones off amazon and I am looking to iron them on. The problem, is I am not sure where they EXACTLY go on the sleeves.

IF ANYONE OWNS A SIZE MEDIUM KIT WITH BADGES ON, CAN YOU TELL ME IN INCHES HOW HIGH THE BADGE IS FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE SLEEVE???

I know it is centered horizontally but I'm not sure on its vertical placement. If anyone can be of help I would strongly appreciate it.

PapiChulo said:
Weeks ago, I bought the new home man city kit at a local retailer because I needed it that day to show it off at the Messi and Friends event in Chicago. As a result, the kit didn't include the premier league badges. I bought the official ones off amazon and I am looking to iron them on. The problem, is I am not sure where they EXACTLY go on the sleeves.

IF ANYONE OWNS A SIZE MEDIUM KIT WITH BADGES ON, CAN YOU TELL ME IN INCHES HOW HIGH THE BADGE IS FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE SLEEVE???

I know it is centered horizontally but I'm not sure on its vertical placement. If anyone can be of help I would strongly appreciate it.

WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AGAIN?

ManCitizens. said:
PapiChulo said:

Sorry, I just want to complete the kit :(

PapiChulo said:
ManCitizens. said:
PapiChulo said:

Sorry, I just want to complete the kit :(

Can the local retailer not iron on the badges for you?

I would assume they could, but the same issue may arise, they don't carry kits with the badges so their placement may not be correct. I guess I will have to wait patiently for a fellow blue to tell me the badge's vertical placement on the sleeve or bring a ruler to a retailer that does have kit's with the badges lol

PapiChulo said:
I would assume they could, but the same issue may arise, they don't carry kits with the badges so their placement may not be correct. I guess I will have to wait patiently for a fellow blue to tell me the badge's vertical placement on the sleeve or bring a ruler to a retailer that does have kit's with the badges lol

Based on the image below, using photoshop to measure relative distances, I would say that if you measure the distance from the bottom of the sleeve to the stitching, and then multiply that by 1.6, then that is the distance from the bottom of the sleeve to the bottom of the badge. I would use millimeters if I were you! I doubt every single shirt is going to be exactly the same, so a couple of mm either way shouldn't make any odds.

2mk4p.png

ManCitizens. said:
PapiChulo said:

HE JUST WANTS TO GET HIS POINT ACROSS.

PapiChulo said:

You will look like such a **** if you put them slightly too high or slightly too low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.