what's everyone rate of it? i think it's the best since WTSMG

favourites -

bag it up
the turning
waiting for the rapture
im outta time
get off your high horse

Not a bad listen.

Going to seen them in Sheff next month, will be good to see how the songs are live.

The ones you picked are good.

Also liking To Be Where There's Life for the bass line.

And also The Nature Of Realiy for the beat.

Brilliant album

My favourites so far:

Bag It Up
The Turning
I'm Outta Time
TSOTL
Falling Down

seeing them in Birmingham, Liverpool and Sheffield in a few weeks, can't wait!!!!!

did anyone on here go the CoMS shows in 2005?, i went all 3 days, thursday was the best, anyone there that day?

the saturday was amazing with the birds getting thier tits out on the screen while the barrier was being fixed, good times!!!!

Yeah, i went all 3 to.

Thursday was great.

Saturday was surreal, cos i was fcuked, and didn't know why oasis were on stage but not playing (But the tits were great).

Sunday was so shit cos by that time, i'd not eaten for 2 days abused my body, and ended up leaving just after doves, but before oasis came on.

Don't really know how i got home alive to be honest.

Good times!

Going Sheffield on the Sat, see you there if your going!

i'm there on the friday, if it was saturday i would of met up!!!

you left before oasis come on?, wow!!!! lol

thrusday was amazing, i will never forget the moment f.uckin in the bushes came on and the crowd went absolutely mental, queued up all 3 nights 5-6 hours before the gates opened, right at the front. came home bruised and cut, worth it though for the best band ever!!!! haha

Been listening to this album now for about a week.after 1st listen was really disappointed, but now i think theres some really great songs on there.i real grower this album is.
i know noel writes nearly all the songs, but i wish he'd do less singing. oasis songs lose their edge when liam isnt there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.