New official City website

For fuck sake.

What do these people expect?

Soriano walks into the Etihad offices - "LISTEN UP! I know you're all busy, The first team isn't doing well so everyone else, social media, PR, HR, Web Design, cleaning ladies, kitchen staff, accountants, lawyers, everyone! Stop what you are doing and let's brain storm over how we can get the lads playing well again"

"Yes I know you have been working on Inportant things, and I know you have absolutely zero experience or ability to turn things around on the pitch, but if we don't all take part, some idiot on Bluemoon will be upset we aren't focusing on it 110%!"

Looks like a news website now, can't say I'm hugely enthusiastic. That, and the use of space is absolutely criminal. I went on the fixtures page and they can only fit two fixtures at a time on the screen. I don't know about anyone else, but when I take a look at a fixture list I want to be able to look quickly through what's coming up, not have to scroll through jumbo text boxes everywhere.

Posting a thumbnail to avoid the image going off the side of the screen:

Remember people it's a beta so feedback don't just come back on here and moan, and hopefully we'll get improvements. I have played with it a bit now though and it's grown on me colours do need sorting though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.