New official City website

The worse bit about the new site, is it is literally just a Wix page and one of the ones you have to pay extra for. I'm no computer wiz, but surely they could have designed their own or had someone do it.

I'm a web developer like to think I'm pretty normal but some are on planet zanussi, need to keep an eye on the techies otherwise they get carried away ... NO COMMON SENSE!!

Utter shite, can't even scroll on a page without things dropping off or disappearing! It's been a little while now since the new web site went live and I would have thought the snags would have been fixed by now!

The problem with the OS is that it seems to be built on the Wix platform, who is one of our sponsors. Any website built with any kind of 'tool' will always be shit.

Dont know what the fuss is aabout it does what I want it to do better than the old one. Its fine

The worse bit about the new site, is it is literally just a Wix page and one of the ones you have to pay extra for. I'm no computer wiz, but surely they could have designed their own or had someone do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.