New official City website

The only thing I have ever used the site for is checking the fixtures and occasionally ordering a shirt or something.
So far I can still do that on the new version so its works fine for me.

Thanks for that, I appreciate it.

I'm obviously not as dumb as I thought because I previously managed to find that page (after alot of searching) but didn't realise that they don't put the games up in sequence whether tickets are available or not, but simply announce the criteria when they are available. I assumed that there was a separate page for away games.

I still hate the site though. It took me ages to realise that on my Firefox the menu doesn't appear across the top so I switched to another search engine which was equally bad but in a different way. In the end I settled for normal google which is the lesser of the evils. And don't get me started on that stupid vertical update banner to the right. Why they couldn't have just left well alone I don't know!

I still for the life of me can't navigate this God awful excuse for a website.

Will some techy type of person be kind enough to post links to:

Away game tickets.

Champions League ticket bundle selection for cup scheme members.

Cheers
Thank god for that! I thought I was the only one !!!!

Sorry if this has been asked but how do i view the Programme on the city editions app? It asks me to pay however i thought it was included in the price of the season ticket?

I cannot get onto the website or even access the ticket section from the City App at all now!
Can't even open up the links posted on here. I only have internet on my phone so now I haven't got a clue about the CL bundle for the 3 home games. I am on the CL Cup scheme.
Would someone please be good enough to copy and paste onto here??
Any news about Celtic away yet?
Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.