New official City website

I use sky sports now for fixtures, as our website takes so long loading the page, sometimes crashes the system. Honestly believe our site was better 10 yrs ago, improved a lot with the city TV videos and stuff, but basic browsing has become a lot harder to navigate, with a much longer loading time. I know my old man can't seem to watch videos anymore on the ipad. Disappointing really when you know the club has paid so much money to improve this area.

I tried to get on the Match Day Centre for the Everton game. For the first 22 minutes of the game the link for the MDC had the Burnley game form the previous week. So I missed the bit of the game where we weren't playing too bad. Typical that when it actually links to the correct game, we start playing s**t.

The whole site is pretty bobbins to be honest. This is our clubs window on the world for the majority of our foreign fans, and for a club that is looking to grow its Worldwide fan base it's pretty shocking.

I used to be proud of our old website and would happily show it off to fans of other clubs as a peerless role model. No ads, free access to a large back catalogue of match highlights and bang up to date news.

Now I am embarrassed that this steaming pile of rancid dog's doo-doo is anywhere near associated with our club and am flummoxed that it is allowed to exist in its current, malfunctioning, user-unfriendly abomination.

Manchester%20City%20New%20Logo.png

Am I going Mad. Just copied this of the City website???????
TBC
[paste:font size="4"]FEBRUARY 2017
PL_Logo_Horizontal_RGB_White_HR.png
Premier LeagueThu, 02 Feb 2017 02:45:00 GMT

West Ham United
Recent Form
W L L L W W W
westhamunited150.png

v

Manchester City
Recent Form
L W W L W W W
Olympic Stadium
MORE Toogle more
LESS Toogle less

[/paste:font]

Match tickets on sale now:
BUY NOW CITYZENS

Am I going Mad. Just copied this of the City website???????
TBC
[paste:font size="4"]FEBRUARY 2017
PL_Logo_Horizontal_RGB_White_HR.png
Premier LeagueThu, 02 Feb 2017 02:45:00 GMT

West Ham United
Recent Form
W L L L W W W
westhamunited150.png

v

Manchester City
Recent Form
L W W L W W W
Olympic Stadium
MORE Toogle more
LESS Toogle less

[/paste:font]

Match tickets on sale now:
BUY NOW CITYZENS

I'm 7 hours ahead where I am so the date and Ko time is correct for me ??

Very rarely bother with it but went on today trying to get the Ticket and travel section but kept gettting a pic of otamendi and an error 404 message saying page cant be displayed so sacked it off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.