You have involved in previous research for MCFC and I am writing to
let you know that we are planning further sessions over the next few
months. Also, I really need some extra volunteers so if you are able to pass
the word around and encourage Manchester City supporters to take part,
I would be really grateful. Please ask anyone interested to contact
me - avril@webusability.co.uk

I look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,
Avril Swift, WUP - Web Usability Partnership 01249 444757 www.webusability.co.uk Unit 15 Lansdowne Court, Bumpers Farm, Chippenham, SN14 6RZ Registered in England no 2790227

Maybe Blue Mooners can offer some constructive advice about how to improve ?

Dear John,

Many thanks,
Avril Swift, WUP - Web Usability Partnership 01249 444757 www.webusability.co.uk Unit 15 Lansdowne Court, Bumpers Farm, Chippenham, SN14 6RZ Registered in England no 2790227

Email sent, thanks johnbmcr

I've been trying to log into the Citizens portal to enter comps,damn page just keeps freezing,the IT team have had long enough to sort out the website by now.

Dear John,

Many thanks,

It can't be improved !! Needs a complete removable tool its utterly un usable. Just add a back in time tool so
can revert back to our old site.ASAP !!!!!!!!!!

I don't go to away games anymore, don't have Sky/BT, can't listen to the radio, don't go to pubs and find painting at the weekend to be quite cathartic. So the City website tends to be the place I go to for the match highlights on a Monday morning. Whilst most of the site is really quite poor, at least I can see the goals from any given away game.

I don't go to away games anymore, don't have Sky/BT, can't listen to the radio, don't go to pubs and find painting at the weekend to be quite cathartic. So the City website tends to be the place I go to for the match highlights on a Monday morning. Whilst most of the site is really quite poor, at least I can see the goals from any given away game.
funny

Just watched the West Ham game highlights and was required to log in, in order to view them.

I've not really thought about this before, but what a fucking stupid idea that is. Yes, I understand that marketing types like to know about you so they can bug you with spam email and other crap, and yes I am a fan and am registered, so it isn't a problem for me.

But what about casual visitors who are not (yet) City fans? They will probably just think, fuck that for a lark, and drop off the site. It's hardly going to help promote our club, is it. I am surprised we don't charge people to view them, we are that inept.

Just watched the West Ham game highlights and was required to log in, in order to view them.

I've not really thought about this before, but what a fucking stupid idea that is. Yes, I understand that marketing types like to know about you so they can bug you with spam email and other crap, and yes I am a fan and am registered, so it isn't a problem for me.

But what about casual visitors who are not (yet) City fans? They will probably just think, fuck that for a lark, and drop off the site. It's hardly going to help promote our club, is it. I am surprised we don't charge people to view them, we are that inept.
Sky do exactly the same so besides just being another reason to whinge at the club I can't see your point?

Sky do exactly the same so besides just being another reason to whinge at the club I can't see your point?

As I said, "But what about casual visitors who are not (yet) City fans? They will probably just think, fuck that for a lark, and drop off the site. It's hardly going to help promote our club, is it."

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.