New official City website

As I said, "But what about casual visitors who are not (yet) City fans? They will probably just think, fuck that for a lark, and drop off the site. It's hardly going to help promote our club, is it."
Ahh, 'we are that inept', so it was just an excuse to whinge at the club ;)

edit: not quite sure what happened with the quotation system there.
never mind, we crossed in cyberspace somewhere.

Ahh, 'we are that inept', so it was just an excuse to whinge at the club ;)

edit: not quite sure what happened with the quotation system there.

I changed it since I decided there was no need to be arsey. My point stands, we should be using our website as a platform to promote the club, and putting people off viewing content is a bonkers strategy. That Sky do the same is no justification, we are not Sky and I am not sure it's a good strategy for them either.

Regards me just having a whinge, yes I will whinge when I think something is crap and there is much about our website that is very crap indeed.

I don't know, but I suspect that all clubs who don't have a TV channel, to which people can subscribe, I suppose, ask fans to log in! I don't find it as onerous as parking the car in the Blue Car Park and having to walk fuckin' miles over the bridge when I watch an Academy match.

Windows 10, Chrome browser and can honestly say I've never had a single issue with the OS, not one.

Use it on an almost daily basis and often go to take a look at problems being pointed out on here only to find no such problem.

Not calling anyone a liar here btw as no 2 pc's or laptops are ever the same and some weird shit can and often does happen but i really dont get most of the criticism.

I changed it since I decided there was no need to be arsey. My point stands, we should be using our website as a platform to promote the club, and putting people off viewing content is a bonkers strategy. That Sky do the same is no justification, we are not Sky and I am not sure it's a good strategy for them either.

Regards me just having a whinge, yes I will whinge when I think something is crap and there is much about our website that is very crap indeed.
Not a problem bud, I was having a little bit of a laugh tbh.

That said is it perhaps a rights issue forcing them to make you sign in? Is it available or blocked abroad for instance and do other clubs have free highlights for anybody? I've never really looked at other clubs so have no clue myself.

Even when it does finally load on my tablet the whole platform is shocking not to
even mention how piss poor it is to navigate around. Its shocking end of !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.