New official City website

0 - 6 means zero available out of the six that previously were.

So, thus the dog shite website should have buy tickets now on it.

0-6 is what always comes up when I buy additional tickets.
I then pick number of seats I require, and then select block.
Then seats together.

The website is useless.

So, thus the dog shite website should have buy tickets now on it.

0-6 is what always comes up when I buy additional tickets.
I then pick number of seats I require, and then select block.
Then seats together.

The website is useless.

Mate it says sold out in the ticket section. Maybe it is acting differently on your mode of access.

I do agree that website is not as good as the previous incarnation though.

Don't think you're missing much, to be honest.

I used to love this feature; it really gave you a feel for how things went on behind the scenes, and offered a nice insight into the players and their personalities, how they interacted with each other and other staff, how they were with fans, etc.

Nowadays the episodes are just 5 minutes of some annoying Youtube vloggers high-fiving Raheem Sterling and kicking balls into an empty net, and 3 minutes of the players walking to and from the training pitch, and about 2 minutes of teaser snippets advertising other videos/interviews. You get the feeling that everything is so tightly media-managed now that there is no authenticity in the content - it just feels a bit contrived and a little fake.

Ours used to be a terrific website (recall it winning a few awards from around 2010-2013) and the Youtube channel was fantastic, but both are really quite bad now.

HA, I hate it when they invite "special guests" to the club and waste about 7 of the 10 minutes showing it on inside City. It has gone downhill of late. Shame, as it shouldn’t be that hard to give 15/20 minutes of decent footage out of a week of the players interacting and showing another side to themselves as to what we just see on the pitch.

Has anyone had problems getting Match Day Coverage Live?

For the last two games all I have seen is a screen advertising the game. When I click the link I get the club badge in the middle of the screen.

I've only just got this problem, haven't changed anything on my computer so it must be something at the OS end.

For the techos - I'm Windows 7.

The official website barely works for Chrome. For every other browser (Explorer/Edge, Safari, etc) it is simply garbage. Unless you have big internet bandwidth it's pretty crap with Chrome as well.
Clearly the authors have never heard of multiple browser access or regression testing using a really useful multi-browser test tool like Selenium.
As a professional website for a multi million pound company it is quite simply dog shit and quite frankly it is an embarrassment.

If anyone on here has contact with the club please tell them the web site has gone from one of the better ones (If not the best) to utter gash, from going on most days I will only try it as a last resort now, get a grip City.

Why is it the only website on the internet i ever have problems with. Never runs smoothly whatever device i use Phone, computer or tablet it's shit .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.