New official City website

Dogshit.

Designed by a 5 year old.

I found the old one still up and running a couple of months ago but once I'd posted the url on here I got a PM from a stranger asking me how I'd found it and then it was gone in the next day or so.

I found the old one still up and running a couple of months ago but once I'd posted the url on here I got a PM from a stranger asking me how I'd found it and then it was gone in the next day or so.
They're watching you.

So it's your fault?!

Dick head!!

So it's your fault?!

Dick head!!
giphy.gif

Just been on Spurs website to clear up a dispute I had with a Spurs supporting mate, in comparison the City site is a disgrace I go on other teams websites around about 12 times a season and the Manchester City site is by far the worst one I use. How much do the club shell out for the shite that is going out in their name.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.