New official City website

I don't think there's a single person that actually likes the website. The old one was so much better.

Still haven't seen the Ederson first interview. Videos just won't play. Can't be arsed complaining, it's just a complete bag of shite. Nowadays I just don't bother, I come on here, to find out what's going on (and hoot at the flapping).

It works okay on Google Chrome. I think the problem is that there is too much fancy flash graphics and scrolling nonsense that older, slower computers struggle to cope with it. Maybe try clearing out your internet cache every once in a while. Apparently XHamster tends to clog thing up a bit, or so I'm told..........

I've just used the City App to look at the fixtures and find that on Saturday 3rd March at the Etihad, Bournemouth are playing Chelsea!!!

Do we think that City really care/. They should do but nothing happens from the Club.
Surely someone at City should pay some attention to this "Appalling " website.
Could this thread be electronically sent to City Services.?.

I've just had another email from those Cityzens wallahs telling me I've got till whenever to use my points. Try getting on the Cityzens Portal via any browser or from within the email itself! Everything else on the website works, eventually. Just seen all the goals from last season, but will I get to spend my Cityzen points? Doubt it!

I've just had another email from those Cityzens wallahs telling me I've got till whenever to use my points. Try getting on the Cityzens Portal via any browser or from within the email itself! Everything else on the website works, eventually. Just seen all the goals from last season, but will I get to spend my Cityzen points? Doubt it!
I've just tried to use mine.
Can i log in can I fuck..ive emailed them....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.