New official City website

The problem with the OS (apart from it not being kept up to date), is that it takes up an awful lot of system resources.

It's okay on Google Chrome on my work PC (Intel i3, 3.3GHz, 8GB RAM, W7 64Bit), but crap on IE8.

At home I have no trouble with MS Edge browser.

It's not just the website, i think the whole CityTV and social media feeds have gone backwards.

One thing that annoys me (probably shouldn't) and i am not sure if it's just a City thing but a general Premier League one, but as a Instagram and Snapchat user, sometimes you see the ramblings of Kelly O'Donnell or some kid called Liam Loftus than actual footage.

For example, there is a youtube video uploaded today on CityTV called "Houston Texans Cheerleader Tryouts with Kelly O'Donnell". I don't think City were mentioned once, just bemused why Manchester City are putting this out as content? Surely that 3 minute video would be better as a quiz or a game between players or even a fun Q&A on their favourite things, content we used to do well at the very beginning. Nothing against Kelly, she is a good TV presenter but it's like they are always trying to think outside the box when the majority of people just want relevant and enjoyable content.

Just been on the site. Clicking on first team payers. No mention of our new keeper or Bernardo who's been here weeks.
I can barely type but I'm sure I could put better website together than this shit and keep it updated.

Tried to get into "community" yesterday....just got mendy profile or zilch. Pile of poo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.