New Premier League "Playmaker" Award

I'm sure Silva does. Unfortunately, I don't know where you can get access to extended assist stats without being an Opta user. I have got a copy of an article about the season Chelsea last won league under Maureen (14/15?) which was all about the limitations of the flat assists figure. In that particular season, Hazard was way out front on extended assists (last five touches before a goal). Yaya was actually second (despite the world and DD saying he did little that season) and Merlin was fourth.

That's interesting. It's very much on the killer pass context. This season, Silva has put Sane down the inside left inside the area for him to knock it across to Aguero/Sterling. It's very much his thing!

I have other dislikes about assists - if you're the designated corner taker, then you'll benefit from it for example, and that doesn't seem right. I've always thought it was bobbins!

I reckon they should get rid of all of these awards and just replace them with one big award for the best team.

BEBSG-BCYAAjpb4.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.