New Range Of Merchandise In Store

Stones in that overcoat only needs a cap and he'd be a dead ringer for that fella out of 'Peaky Blinders'.

Stone-Island-Pep-Guardiola.jpg

You should challenge your personal prejudices mate. It'll make you happier.

The bald middle aged football type in an expensive styleless school jumper with a hideous label buttoned on. Fits the stereotype.

The 1894 range celebrating when city changed their name and became a limited company, kind of fitting for the overpriced cotton trader type offer.

The bald middle aged football type in an expensive styleless school jumper with a hideous label buttoned on. Fits the stereotype.

The 1894 range celebrating when city changed their name and became a limited company, kind of fitting for the overpriced cotton trader type offer.
Well considering you was asking for him to be sacked in October, I wouldn't expect he'll ever be able to win you over. And considering you class yourself as a "real fan" can I ask what sort of garments are Corky the real fan approved?........ let me guess - a Hugo Boss suit, a Richard Mille watch and a blue and white striped scarf.
I personally can't stand Stone Island gear myself but each to their own.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.