New Season Club Merchandise

I loved my old Umbro Drill top back in the day. Would buy a City one in a heartbeat.

105992.jpg

I had one of these in the mid 90s which was white with a partial blue umbro emblem and the old City crest. Wore it all the time with my baggy jeans and trainers.

*Goes to rifle through old clothes...

Can someone give a feedback from a model maker about his question:

"directly under the "Etihad Stadium" sign in the photo below, there is a vomitory surrounded by seats and obviously not being used anymore. The gang ways have been moved a couple of metres each side. Are the club going to remove and fill this vomitory in? Also the gang ways either side lead directly to the top of this section were the exit points are, leading to a resturaunt/lounnge/bar. is this a special members section? and if so why at the south end not the north?"

Thanks a lot!

Wish they would restock on the website, been out of a lot of sizes on the more popular items for awhile now.

Can someone give a feedback from a model maker about his question:

"directly under the "Etihad Stadium" sign in the photo below, there is a vomitory surrounded by seats and obviously not being used anymore. The gang ways have been moved a couple of metres each side. Are the club going to remove and fill this vomitory in? Also the gang ways either side lead directly to the top of this section were the exit points are, leading to a resturaunt/lounnge/bar. is this a special members section? and if so why at the south end not the north?"

Thanks a lot!
What photo?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.