New security measure

gocity

Just had an E mail from customer services . You will have to show your season card or ticket at any entrances of the fence surrounding the complex. The same checks will be made on leaving the metro carriage.

What, so anyone without one has to get back on ?

Difficult.

The practicalities of this will be interesting. Are they going to conduct this check on the platform, potentially delaying the next inbound tram when said platform fails to clear quickly enough, or are they going to do it at the foot of the steps, in which case there'll be Blues queuing all over the tracks?! Something tells me the 'check' will be a lot briefer if arriving by tram than if you walk to the ground......

Thought it would come, and to be fair many on here have suggested it would be far easier checking at the perimeter than checking at turnstiles and better security for those in City Square. That said I always thought the metro would cause a problem with it as it's a stop that's available to the general public you don't have to be going to the game to use it.

Needed to happen. Terrorism wise. We are all an easier target while waiting to be searched than when in the ground.

I assume Feynoord are bringing plenty and will look to get into all parts of the ground and this may be a way of keeping them off the concourse although if they have no tickets or tickets for the home end what will happen to them and where will they go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.