New Striker In January?

Lacazette anyone ? Slow start but quick and can run in the channels for likes of KDB and Silva. Young and great potential

Lacazette anyone ? Slow start but quick and can run in the channels for likes of KDB and Silva. Young and great potential

Needs to rediscover his form before coming here and being a second choice player or he won't rediscover it I'd say.

the need for a striker could bite our manager on the bum with him turning down the chance to sign somebody in the summer
anyway TEVEZ would be a great loan deal till the summer

I would try for Lavezzi, we need someone who will put a shift in. He has a similar style to Bellamy. Sadly Bony, other than at set piece play puts zero pressure on the opposition defence.

I would try for Lavezzi, we need someone who will put a shift in.
Whenever I have seen him play he looks a decent player but not really a striker but someone who supports the striker or plays wide, don't think he would be suitable to lead the line if Aguero is injured.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.