New Striker In January?

Earlier people was talking about Cavani, the next big great striker in Europe. Where is he Now?

I rather go for Alvaro Morata. He scored again tonight. Wondering what Perez thought letting him go.....

Pizarro helped turn around the Sunderland game at home when we were 3-1 down in the last 10 minutes. Important point in the end.

This. Pizarro was anything but a disaster. If you want to talk about disasters, please stick to the likes of Jo, Santa Cruz, Rodwell, Sinclair, Maicon etc.

The problem is I don't think we will sign a striker unless Bony leaves. Kelechi is clearly in the long-term plans and unless we have a substantial injury problem I do not see us needing four strikers for the 4-2-3-1 setup. Not to mention some of the promising young strikers (Morata, Lacazette, Dybala, Vietto, etc.) are going to cost a pretty penny. Can't see us spending big in that department without the sale of Bony.

Forgive me , but I am not very good with the Champions League rules etc.... are we allowed to make changes to the Squad List in January after the transfer window? If so, and if Bony keeps being shit, surely Nacho should replace him in the CL?

Yep we submit a new squad list for the knockouts.

There was some discussion in the summer about whether Kelchi would make the b list in January (having been here two years) but I think it was decided he wouldn't because he didn't get his work permit in time. So I think Kelchi gets a free spot next season in the CL squad. For January, someone would have to be dropped if we wanted to include him.

gabigol is the next big thing out of brazil - some clips from tonight:

personally, not of the view that we need a new striker, but he looks like a massive talent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.