New Top Gear Presenting team

M M

mat

_88214543_@ggs80.jpg

Pretty much sums it up....
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-35548081

Formula 1 commentator Eddie Jordan and German racing driver Sabine Schmitz are to join the new series of Top Gear.

Motor journalist Chris Harris and TV presenter Rory Reid have also been signed to co-present the programme.

They will join Chris Evans and Matt LeBlanc when the BBC Two programme returns in May.

Only reason I'm gonna give it a go is Matt Le Blanc. They should realise this show was the "Jeremy Clarkson and pals" show and that the Amazon show will be 1000x better.

The one thing the old team had going for them was the chemistry between them, at the end of the day they were just good mates and that is what made it so good. I can't see this one catching on because deep down Top Gear was always a poor scripted load of crap made great by how the presenters... presented it.

Is it any wonder Amazon are pouring millions into them, they could present a tinned beans show and somehow make it funny and engaging.

may give it a look, used to watch it when clarkson actually informed you about cars and stuck with it for a while as I don't mind may, but fuck me hammond is a prick, cannot watch anything that twat is on

FFS - 6 people to tell you if a car is any good or not. Yup it's the lurvy BBC spending your licence fee.
Do they even do that now? Tiff and Quentin Wilson used to do that when I was a kid, but then it was all Clarkson and his cronies being casually bigoted and having old man 'banter'

If it creates half the revenue it did before then it actually makes the licence fee more valuable.

That's a big if. They'll not be able to recreate the same aura as the previous presenters and even their viewing figures were declining.
I won't be watching it because of Evans. I find him nauseating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.