New Virgin Train deals for football fans

Hi mate. Be aware there's a load of Ts & Cs involved in this. It applies to advance fares only & is subject to availability, so fares for tomorrow likely to have sold out, but should be plenty available for Arsenal & Watford away.
It said you could use it anytime, so I put in for 20th January as I'm going to Warwick, came up with the same price both times

For city games we have a two-together card which gets a third off, so Arseanl, Watford and West Ham already booked.

It said you could use it anytime, so I put in for 20th January as I'm going to Warwick, came up with the same price both times

For city games we have a two-together card which gets a third off, so Arseanl, Watford and West Ham already booked.

Ah, makes sense now you've mentioned Warwick. The offer is for journeys entirely on VT, and they don't serve Warwick.

Thanks for posting this, just booked the train for west ham away, going Saturday returning Sunday £34.50 - bargain!

Just for clarity, it's only City, Preston NE & Carlisle Utd fans who get this deal on VT West Coast. The latter 2 are because VT are their shirt sponsor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.