New York City FC

Other than the Portland Seattle and Galaxy Earthquakes do many travel to away games? It's piqued my interest having a sister club over there? I would love to go to a game there. Though I am guessing the atmosphere would be different and perhaps expletive
filled rants might be out of place.
You get a few way fans, but given the huge distances, they are usually fans who now live in the host city.
I've been to a few away games with the Galaxy.
Seattle, Portland, Salt Lake, Colorado, San Jose, Vancouver and Chivas who shared the stadium with us.
Anyway, I'd eventually like to visit each MLS stadium, there's not that many.

Other than the Portland Seattle and Galaxy Earthquakes do many travel to away games? It's piqued my interest having a sister club over there? I would love to go to a game there. Though I am guessing the atmosphere would be different and perhaps expletive
filled rants might be out of place.

From what I've heard (and I know a few of the guys who organise some of their supporters groups) NYCFC typically manages to take about 100 fans a game even to some of the further afield games, and most of the East Coast teams seem to be able to mostly fill the block which away supporters are allocated at Yankee Stadium. However, there's not nearly as big of a travelling culture, partly because of the distance involved (some of their teams are as far away from each other as Manchester is from, say...Iran) and partly because the distance has indirectly led to the systematic belief that travelling to away games is something that you do once to experience it but probably not at all.

From what I've heard (and I know a few of the guys who organise some of their supporters groups) NYCFC typically manages to take about 100 fans a game even to some of the further afield games, and most of the East Coast teams seem to be able to mostly fill the block which away supporters are allocated at Yankee Stadium. However, there's not nearly as big of a travelling culture, partly because of the distance involved (some of their teams are as far away from each other as Manchester is from, say...Iran) and partly because the distance has indirectly led to the systematic belief that travelling to away games is something that you do once to experience it but probably not at all.

an i`m tired when i go to swansea or norwich

do they still think that we in the cfa are a shower of cunts

They still have persistent memories of the City fans who went to their forums to tell them that their club existed solely to service MCFC and that they should act with appropriate respect and deference, so yes, they probably do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.