New York City FC

I go to NY in 2 weeks, unfortunately NYCFC are playing away but New York Red Bulls are at home. Anybody been? Are they worth my time?
Worth going to an MLS match, if only for the novelty of beer sellers walking through the stands pouring pints from pumps on their backs! Went to a Toronto game when I was over there and treated it as if I'd gone to the cinema.
Once you've decided which team you want to win (or lose) it's just like watching any game here not involving City.

Just looked at tickets for a giants game, lowest price is £150 a ticket... Think il be giving that a miss!

They only play 8 home games a season, not counting a playoff run which may or may not happen in any given year. I'm not surprised they set the price so high, with so few opportunities to make gate revenue.

any idea what date the play off game would be and also if there is going to be a home game between 5th and 10th november????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.