New York City FC Thread (new away kit P245)

Changed my mind, most of them are disappearing up their own arses. Their forum is festooned with victims in the mold of Liverpool. Open season on City but without the right to reply, mard arses in the extreme. I await my ban from the forum as they regularly come over and look at this thread. You know some of them have invested so much time watching them, some even a year!!! And they're the best fans ever!!! God help Frank Lampard!

You'll all be shocked to hear that they are currently losing at home to Owen Coyle's Houston Dynamo

NY penalty. One of those ball to hand but his hand was out there.

Villa scores it. 1-1.

I'm no expert but does this crappy diamond system make sense when you have such shit fullbacks? Shit in terms of attacking play, because they hardly contribute anything when going forward. They're restricted to play it through the middle all the time and usually it's just...bad.

Changed my mind, most of them are disappearing up their own arses. Their forum is festooned with victims in the mold of Liverpool. Open season on City but without the right to reply, mard arses in the extreme. I await my ban from the forum as they regularly come over and look at this thread. You know some of them have invested so much time watching them, some even a year!!! And they're the best fans ever!!! God help Frank Lampard!

I want them to do well, but the more I hear about their fans, the less I care about them.

I want them to do well, but the more I hear about their fans, the less I care about them.

Honestly I went on their forum to try fiendly but its constant slagging off City, fans, CFG, sky blue kit, MP etc. But with no right to replay, there is a few good people who are decent enough but there's a hardcore of proper mard arses, Liverpool fans mostly, who are disappearing up their own arses! They don't like the idea that they're are little brothers, sisters really, combined with chips on both shoulders. Apparently the Melbourne lot are good uns and they have the most to get upset about. I'll post my final message when I can work out how to do it. I've been banned from there but I told them what a bunch of tossers they were before I left.
I've got 6 alerts on my account but due to my ban I can't access them, I'd love to see what they say. Maybe the mard arses who come over and spy on this forum from over there would have the the balls to tell me.

Last edited:
A club befitting of the JCL Mad Hatter crowd.
have you been in the mad hatter ? its a city pub ,a mixture of ex pats ,usa city fans who have all surported the club for various number of years,city fans visiting ny,they have a fantastic community spirit and they also raise a lot of money for good causes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.