New York City FC Thread (new away kit P245)

have you been in the mad hatter ? its a city pub ,a mixture of ex pats ,usa city fans who have all surported the club for various number of years,city fans visiting ny,they have a fantastic community spirit and they also raise a lot of money for good causes

Well said.

The Hatter is a great pub and so is the crowd who frequent it.

The ex-pat Mancunians are all down-to-Earth, decent, friendly people and the Americans are very knowledgeable about our great club.

To tar them as JCLs is not only disrespectful, it's downright insulting.

have you been in the mad hatter ? its a city pub ,a mixture of ex pats ,usa city fans who have all surported the club for various number of years,city fans visiting ny,they have a fantastic community spirit and they also raise a lot of money for good causes
Yes - I wouldn't make a generalisation based on zero knowledge.

I found the MH to be full of people who clearly had very little football experience (wanting offside from a throw in a particular highlight), no recognition of the manchester accent when I was talking to some of them (maybe I'm doing them a disservice and they genuinely didn't know it?).

Also the banner outside made me laugh, it's wrong!

IMG_0215JPG.jpg

All just my opinion ofc.

Yes - I wouldn't make a generalisation based on zero knowledge.

I found the MH to be full of people who clearly had very little football experience (wanting offside from a throw in a particular highlight), no recognition of the manchester accent when I was talking to some of them (maybe I'm doing them a disservice and they genuinely didn't know it?).

Also the banner outside made me laugh, it's wrong!

IMG_0215JPG.jpg

All just my opinion ofc.
When were you there? I'd say your assessment is way off. About the banner, a Manc bought that & I knew when I saw it the wording was wrong. He's a true blue Mancunian, so I was a little puzzled when I saw it. But to label us all JCL is incorrect. There is a growing US fanbase but that's to be expected. But trust me, we keep then grounded on what it's like to support God's own club

When were you there?
For the Newcastle game last season.

Like I say, it's just the impression I got - I dare say to regulars the vibe is totally different, but I see all this garb about it being a great welcoming place and that just wasn't my experience.

What beer and whisky is available at the said Hatter, and what are the prices anyone? I have asked this before but no one ever responds.

Why am I still banned, yet an obsessed bitter twat- NYCFCFan10 -gets to spew his anti City bile ad nauseum?
Why is is you can shit on MCFC and have no one bat an eye yet slate pool, utd, arse or any other "favored" clubs and the ban hammer is used?

EDIT: Eagerly awaits the sad **** to quote this on the nycfc forum while once again shitting on big brother

NYCFC fan -10 is an obnoxious ****.

What beer and whisky is available at the said Hatter, and what are the prices anyone? I have asked this before but no one ever responds.
they sell London pride, that's all I can say for sure ,sorry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.