New York City FC Thread (new away kit P245)

Doesn't surprise me that some NYFC supporters act like that. I mean, they had PL teams they supported before NYFC was founded and the American media is just carrying on the Agenda, slating City. I would equate it to the NFL putting a team in London and expecting everybody to drop their stateside teams. (Terrible Idea!) I love City but the first team I supported was The Portland Timbers as a kid, now a MLS side. They have been around for 40 years in various leagues.

For the Newcastle game last season.

Like I say, it's just the impression I got - I dare say to regulars the vibe is totally different, but I see all this garb about it being a great welcoming place and that just wasn't my experience.
Sorry you got that impression. I can assure you its not a place for plastics

Cant understand how they have not played him more,was great at the CFA games and gives a physical presence that they dont seem to have in the middle.

Yeah it's odd to say the least, they seem to be weak in midfield and neglect the most obvious physical choice.

Did you know that NYCFC have got a 'firm'? I'm not even joking. I read their website. Seriously.

I believe it. I hate these bellends more than Liverpool, FC United and our youth promotions put together.

Literally every single thing wrong with football summed up by a single club.

I'm trying to find it again and I can't. It's some 'firm' from a different club who have been waiting for NYCFC to latch on to. They have a blog and wear Stone Island and that. I would absolutely love to see a picture of a Yank wearing all that shit hooligan clobber.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.