New York City FC Thread (new away kit P245)

What he will do is converse with Lampard and Pirlo on the midfield shape, within the CFG remit of the City Blueprint and go from there.

He will shape the defence better and there's not too much to alter. He just has to have to have the nouce to change it up when it needs to change.

Nobody should be untouchable.

Does anything please them ?

I can't see Paddy putting up with some of the shit footballers they have over there. Methinks he will want quite a few of the EDS.

Not especially but they've got a huge complex over being seen as a City plaything. Soriano thinks managers go in roughly 3 year cycles so he'll be there for about that long unless he cocks up. I don't expect any of them will have bothered to research that though.

wonder who he can bring in, needs some better Americans in that side.

Martin Demichelis would be an excellent acquisition for NYCFC.

And he's South American.

;-)

I think this is a very shrewd move by all concerned.

It will give Patrick further experience, while keeping him within CFG.

If Jason Wilcox is promoted to EDS manager, he will still be working with some of the lads he has been with at U18 level, providing them with continuity as they develop further and if he stays as head of the U18s, he will continue the excellent job he has already been doing at that level.

Last edited:
Martin Demichelis would be an excellent acquisition for NYCFC.

And he's South American.

;-)

I think this is a very shrewd move by all concerned.

It will give Patrick further experience, while keeping him within CFG.

If Jason Wilcox is promoted to EDS manager, he will still be working with some of the lads he has been with at U18 level, providing them with continuity as they develop further and if he stays as head of the U18s, he will continue the excellent job he has already been doing at that level.

are NYCFC allowed another raft of foreign signings next season? Are they able to poach any of the better players from other MLS sides or are they largely stuck with what they have?

are NYCFC allowed another raft of foreign signings next season? Are they able to poach any of the better players from other MLS sides or are they largely stuck with what they have?

I don't think so. Isn't each franchise allowed three and NYCFC already has Frank, Andrea and Spanish Dave Mk II.

My comment about MD was tongue in cheek, really, but Paddy will certainly have to do something about that defence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.