New York City FC

I agree with Jack Harrison, looks to be maturing into a good little player and now scoring goals on a regular basis.

Another good win against Chicago, the referee was truly appalling and smug with it a 2-1 win with 10 men is a good result.

The penalty decision they didn't get before they went down to 10 men was such a bad decision as to have been almost laughable!

It could have been a scandalously poor decision, but even when NYFC down to 10 men they had 4 good chances to go further ahead

What a signing Villa has been for NYCFC, I wonder if he went over to the MLS a year too early.

Be great if we can keep him either over there to join NYCFC in a coaching capacity, he is a great role model for the club.

Anyone with a good scouting report on Herrera? Heard he's been good but am looking for more of a description.

Anyone with a good scouting report on Herrera? Heard he's been good but am looking for more of a description.

Hardly a scouting report but did ok and they look more solid with him than last time I saw them.

Won 3-2,Villa has such a good attitude,could easily glide through games but he gives it everything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.