Newcastle (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fortunately he has had more game time recently and it is showing in his play. The goal he scored actually had to be perfect and was perfectly executed, that should help with his confidence to.

Mad as fuck to have a dynamic where scoring goals is a defenders thing to, Pep is a complete genius.

Hit first time with his left foot too, which was what a lot of people said he couldn't do.

I’m often quite cautious, dare I say pessimistic, before many games but think we’ll win comfortably tonight. Newcastle are just one of those teams that we always seem to do well against in recent times. I’ve probably cursed it now though.
Funnily enough, I’m usual captain optimistic but I’ve just got a bad feeling about tonight. One of us will be right, just hope it’s you....

Hit first time with his left foot too, which was what a lot of people said he couldn't do.
I found it very satisfying because it showed, to me at least "yep this fella has the touch of an angel, just as Pep demands from his players"
I admit to not knowing about people calling him on his left foot but damn, they better shut up now as you allude to sir hehe.

It is getting to the point with Pep now where i will not even raise an eyebrow to whatever Pep does. Like putting your hands in the life of a skilled surgeon. Not that i ever have questioned him even down to Delph at left back, it seemed logical. You get my point though right, basically do what you like Pep and i'll just sit back and admire what you do pal.

Never been interested in tactics before as they were all roughly the same here, not now, i soak it all up like a sponge on the youtube vids.

I think our main defensive tactic tonight will be possession Karen. No need to defend if they do not have the ball. Especially if they get tired chasing shadows.
I think we'll get away with it tonite and he'll be eager to please,think pep might try zinchy there again though

Jesus Christ. He's already missed 9 days the first time he went back, and now he's gone back again.

So yes, he'll have had a couple of weeks off all said and done.

Are you intentionally dense?

It wasn't *that* clear what you said tbh mate. Very easy to misunderstand 'few weeks' as something long term that someone hadn't heard of when you actually meant two weeks total, including his previous absence.

Gonna be a tough game. Newcastle are a very good side so we have to be at our best to win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.