Newcastle Away Ticket Sales Criteria

I’m so glad you don’t go to away games make
I don’t know . You blue moaners who go on about games being switched to accommodate TV. You moan about ticket allocation and at the same time moan about the fact it is on TV. The fact that it is on TV means that 500,000 blues can now watch the match rather than the 3000 had it been left at a convenient time to accommodate the away support. If your not happy with kick off times stay at home and watch it on TV. There will be somebody behind you in the queue who will take your place at the match. I for one am looking forward to watching the two matches from the comfort of my arm chair.
Maybe it’s because some people have been doing it for years, now they feel they’re struggling not because the don’t want to go, just because hey punish away support for following there team. To support the armchair fans like yourself is a disgrace, get behind the passionate fans that are willing to travel and Pay an arm an a leg to see the boys.

At the risk of repeating myself if your not happy with the arrangements don’t go. There will not be an empty seat. If there were no Sky boxes you would not be watching the quality of football and then would you still “put yourself out” to watch a crap side. Some of us have a life outside the club. If you feel that you have to be at every match to maintain some sort of record then good luck to you. There are no prizes from the Club for records or loyalty. I have a generator, so if I have a power cut it is not an issue. If all else fails there is always the pub.I wish you and all Blues travelling over a Christmas period a safe and successful journey. The answer my friends is pay per view and then we can ALL watch it at a reasonable time and not just the select few who have managed to get a ticket by whatever means.
I may or may not go to Newcastle, i haven't decided yet. so I wont be setting any records. I am one of the "select few" that can go to any game. I can do this because of the games I attended whilst we were a "crap side", thing is I never once thought it was "putting myself out", indeed it was then as now all about the day itself, the result like now are a mere bonus. whether I go to a game or not I want blues that do to have an easy ride, a a fair crack. that just doesn't happen. I can see you sat there a proper billy with a few tinnies, absolutely no allegiance to our club and a fucking JCL all day long.

I hope your generator runs out of fuel.

I may or may not go to Newcastle, i haven't decided yet. so I wont be setting any records. I am one of the "select few" that can go to any game. I can do this because of the games I attended whilst we were a "crap side", thing is I never once thought it was "putting myself out", indeed it was then as now all about the day itself, the result like now are a mere bonus. whether I go to a game or not I want blues that do to have an easy ride, a a fair crack. that just doesn't happen. I can see you sat there a proper billy with a few tinnies, absolutely no allegiance to our club and a fucking JCL all day long.

I hope your generator runs out of fuel.
A power cut and running out of fuel that is careless, when I'm having a few beers on the way with some good lads and having a bit of a laugh with the Geordies I'll think about him talking football with the cat.

I can now see from your responses, why the pair of you think you have the Devine right to watch the club at a time convenient to you and everyone else who cannot get a ticket or does not want to go and watch them away In person can fuck off. We are obviously not true fans unless we have a minimum of 10,000 points. Priceless responses to some one who dared to say he was looking forward to watching them on TV along with the other 500,000 plastics. For the record, Bill, the “putting myself out”
was a reply to a previous response, I don’t drink tinnies, my tastes are more refined,and I don’t have a cat

I can now see from your responses, why the pair of you think you have the Devine right to watch the club at a time convenient to you and everyone else who cannot get a ticket or does not want to go and watch them away In person can fuck off. We are obviously not true fans unless we have a minimum of 10,000 points. Priceless responses to some one who dared to say he was looking forward to watching them on TV along with the other 500,000 plastics. For the record, Bill, the “putting myself out”
was a reply to a previous response, I don’t drink tinnies, my tastes are more refined,and I don’t have a cat
Yep. A JCL alright..

Your so funny Bill with your JCL you made me smile. The chances are I have been supporting City a lot longer than you but I gave up chasing points a long time ago. If I want to go to any match I want, I just get the old credit card out and go Corporateif tickets are scarce. It works wonders with cup finals. Loyalty does not come in to it with the club. I don’t know how that fits in with my image in your eyes but the club are always happy to take my money and it gives them a few extra quid over the price of the ticket so you should be happy with that. Night night and save trip tomorrow if you are going, I will be watching it with a nice steak on a very expensive armchair. I have not decided on the drink yet but it will be a lot nicer than anything at the Stadium but I will raise a glass to your good health when the first goal goes in.

As if there are 500k blues.

Lots of new pep fans who supported Bravo in goal and Kolly at centre back who prefer to watch city on delayed 'live' tv and just here to troll.

I wonder what they will do when pep fucks off in 18 months according to form and contract? Maybe PSG fans?

Your so funny Bill with your JCL you made me smile. The chances are I have been supporting City a lot longer than you but I gave up chasing points a long time ago. If I want to go to any match I want, I just get the old credit card out and go Corporateif tickets are scarce. It works wonders with cup finals. Loyalty does not come in to it with the club. I don’t know how that fits in with my image in your eyes but the club are always happy to take my money and it gives them a few extra quid over the price of the ticket so you should be happy with that. Night night and save trip tomorrow if you are going, I will be watching it with a nice steak on a very expensive armchair. I have not decided on the drink yet but it will be a lot nicer than anything at the Stadium but I will raise a glass to your good health when the first goal goes in.[[/QUOTE}

Not convincing from someone who thinks away tickets are £40.

As if there are 500k blues.

Lots of new pep fans who supported Bravo in goal and Kolly at centre back who prefer to watch city on delayed 'live' tv and just here to troll.

I wonder what they will do when pep fucks off in 18 months according to form and contract? Maybe PSG fans?
According to Wiki we have 2 million and one or two who if its a big game can pull a credit card out to get in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.